My morning did not go so well. Lol. I had to run to the world of wally and get some items I needed, asap. I decided to pick up a cat scratcher while I was there. It's helpful for my fuzzy girl, given the way her nails grow funny. She won't use scratching posts. I bought one that is lower to the ground and she laid on it, so I thought I would try the flat, pressed, cardboard variety that comes with catnip. I bought a large and small one, so the cats would not fight. Opened the large first, did a little dusting of nip, and she was on it in a second, scratching away. She apparently got too excited and threw up her breakfast all over it. I had to toss it, and open the little one which they proceeded to fight over. I wake up today and it is torn to shreds. It's easy to tell who the culprit is. He has pieces of cardboard stuck all over his fur. Hehe

Guess I'll have to try something else. Maybe one of the round ones that has a toy attached. Idk
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??