I have not seen a doctor about my weight. However, I suspect it may be from a hormone imbalance too. I have always had many hormone related issues since I hit puberty. My main problem was severe hormonal acne, I went on the ring for it, and it does seem to help. However, my doctor thinks I need to switch to the pill instead because the ring is too low dose. I am going to switch and see if the pill helps me with the issues I have.

I also have been (mostly) gluten free for several months. It was mostly just as an experiment to see if gluten was a culprit in my acne problem. I haven't come to a conclusion yet, but I feel better staying away from it as much as possible.

Anyways, I am really excited to try going on the pill to see if it makes a difference. If not, then I will see a doctor about it in case it might be something else.
2a/2b, Medium Porosity, Medium Density, Lower Back Length, Growing out highlights.
Shampoo: SMMR Conditioner: SMMR or Organix Keratin Oil Leave In: Organix Shea Butter DC: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba oil mixed all together with v05 conditioner.
“Imperfection is beauty.”
― Marilyn Monroe