I really wish the raccoons on my porch realized it is not their bathroom. They keep leaving gifts by my door. It must be a thank you present for the bowl of water I left out. Unfortunately, it was frozen. I feel bad now. They like to drink and wash their little paws in the water, and it's a long trip to find some when the natural springs are not flowing.

I was just talking to my mom and I could hear a parrot in the background. She always watches nature/animal shows in the evening. I knew it was an Amazon right away. My friend used to have one, along with 2 umbrella cockatoo's. The Amazon was a hot mess. She would sing, "Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the La La La La La La Bamba. Vaaaaaaannnnnncccccooooooouuuuu!" One day she chased my friend into the bathroom, stood outside the door, bouncing up and down saying... Here, kitty kitty kitty kitty. Where you going, kitty kitty kitty kitty? Crazy thing flipped on a dime (not turned, but flipped. domesticated to wild/wanna bite your face off, which is perfectly normal) but she was so much fun. I still run into the UC's, in various pet stores, and 20+ years later they say my name and yell, "Oh, pretty girl" when I walk in. Then I have to take them out of their cages and let them spin in circles on my fingers. I love those birds. I begged my mom for one years ago. Every time I tried to walk away from it in the pet store it screamed, "Don't go, Mama". Broke my heart!
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 11-13-2013 at 07:47 PM.