It's been a super duper long time since I posted, wow!! My hair is much longer now, slightly past shoulder-length and seems to be wavier (a lot more in the summer of course!). I had a pretty good routine going where after I did a final rinse in the shower, I would turn my head upside down and scrunch out the extra water a bunch of times before adding in my products then plop for a good hour and then start diffusing, first upside down and then regularly. Unfortunately, my neck can no longer handle the upside down stuff......I threw it out twice in one week and I'm scared to try again!!!! Anyone have any suggestions for what I can do now? I have to wash my hair tomorrow and I guess I'll try pretty much the same routine except after a final rinse, I'll scrunch and apply products with my head to the side instead of upside down. Thanks ya'll!!
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] [I][B]My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/