I find that sometimes when I'm feeling bad, if I just let myself sulk and wallow, especially if I can spend time disconnected from the world (i.e., reading in bed with the dogs), I either get over it, or start to find my own misery funny enough that it fades.

But whatever works for you, of course.
----------------------------------
On a different note, I wish my arms were slim. I also wish that Zappos sold everything I want — it's just that wonderful.

Lastly, I'm delighted to be writing about a rodeo involving big machinery instead of animals. It's just so peculiar and funny and male, although there was some kind of librarian performance with book carts which I recently saw online, wherein the women all dressed as Valkyries, so perhaps it isn't just a male urge, this wish to publicly display your skills, no matter how obscure.

Anyway......

I also wonder why my dogs have that small extra gusset in their ears.
Originally Posted by claudine191
I often wonder about the ear thing too.

I usually hibernate, lick my wounds and buck up. I think that's the plan for the weekend, just not able to do it with the work week getting in the way of my need for self indulgence

I'm very excited to hear of such a rodeo!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray