I guess a few hours of sleep is supposed to be enough :-/ cuss, cuss, cuss! The nap I took yesterday completely screwed me up. I was wide away most of the night and tossed & turned most of the morning. Damn, Faulkner too. As I Lay Dying must have made me think of the screenplay inspired by a few of his short stores (and Tennessee Williams work. Varner was too Big Daddy to not notice). The Long Hot Summer was on the tv in my dream. That is the 50's version with Paul Newman as Ben Quick and his Future wife Joanne Woodward as Clara Varner. My favorite scene was playing. I could only hear it. It's the one where Ben (Paul) tries to go to sleep in the Varner's big mansion, and can not. He drags his feather pillow top out on the second floor porch, and is making his bed when he see's Clara, through her dresser mirror, all sung in hers, reading a book. He is telling her she looks like a little girl, and she is completely ignoring him.

Oh, Clara.

I'll bet you was a mighty appealing little girl. I'll bet your hair hung in a tangle down your back. I'll bet you knew where to look for robins eggs and blackberries.

I'll bet you had a doll with no head on it.

Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1384694087.286552.jpg
Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1384694106.581975.jpg

Haha! Love it, and little girl me relates to every word of it

He is long gone and was older by the time I was born, but 1950's-60's Paul Newman is still the biggest celeb crush I have ever had.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??