Zzzzzz. I'm still so tired. Even after a 4 hour nap.

A few hours of sleep + a rainy day + time spent with the family = exhaustion.

I tried my hardest to get my great nephew in law to eat a vegetable today, but it didn't happen. He thought he pulled a fast one when he lied about eating it and snuck in the trash after dropping his napkin. It was a radish. Not a whole one mind you, but a thin slice. He has recently developed a love of black pepper. I told him if he loved pepper, he would love a radish. 15 and he could not manage to try one bite of it. Annoys the isht out of me. They have been too lenient and allowed his picky eating habits to continue to his detriment. I know it is the result of some bad things between him and his mom, but they have had plenty of time to work on that rather than allowing him to eat all the crap he wants and never make him try a vegetable. Thankfully, I recently got him to eat chicken and he is now moving on from eating one thing at a time and doesn't freak out (and I mean freak out) if his food touches. I told him you become less picky in the eating department as you get older and he looked horrified by that.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 11-17-2013 at 10:48 PM.