Over the past few months I've been feeling better and better about my naturally wavy hair and I now whole-heartedly and happily embrace my naturally dishevelled, messy, non-shiny, curvy, wavy hair. This has coincided with leaving the curly girl method behind. I needed to find my own wavy method!

The following links helped me, so maybe they will help some other wavies out there. These women have inspired a major shift in my attitude towards my hair. I may not agree with every single thing they say or do, but their overall attitudes and thoughts about hair and the way they really own their natural hair has struck a deep chord in me. It has helped me to love my own hair and truly work with it, not against it. Go wavies!

How To Hair - DIY Hair Resource From How To Hair Girl | Multiple personality hair: How to deal when your hair is curly and straight at the same time.

How To Hair - DIY Hair Resource From How To Hair Girl | Natural curls and waves..... Free the hair beast.

How To Hair - DIY Hair Resource From How To Hair Girl | 8 steps to loving the hair you have.

shamphree - YouTube

Delightfully Tacky: Q + A // how to cut your own hair