View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #77897
Fifi.G

While reading yet another Norma Rae-esque piece about the deplorable working conditions in online shopping warehouses (hate to break it to that person, but even grounded static mats won't help reduce the static electricity in winter months), I came across so many comments about how robots should be used to do these jobs so people no longer have to do menial labor (which = science fiction dystopian) at all!

Yippee! A future with large masses of unnecessary humans, who no longer need to scrub icky toilets, sounds fantastic. *Let me not forget to mention the sunny fact that no person will ever be put in danger/harms way/feel leg pain on a job again. Just in day to day life while millions starve to death sitting safely in their non existent home that they can no longer afford (unless the wealth is shared, right?). Much better than railroading the corps that use temporary workers, that they can pay $3 less, and treat like dogs because the temp agencies take the fall.

Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1385871569.282948.jpg

I hate futuristic fascists.

I'm going to shut up and listen to Busta Rhymes now. "Daddy, what's it gonna be like in the year 2000?"

Last edited by Fifi.G; 11-30-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote