Hello,

I have been natural for almost 2 years now and have also experienced a lot of trial and error and frustrations during my hair journey as I have, low porosity, protein sensitive, very coarse and high density hair!

I have finally found some products and techniques to help me moisturize my hair:

Leave ins: Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Direct Leave in, Karens Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia, Yes to Carrots/Cucumbers

Shampoos/Cleansing Conditioners: Curl Junkie Daily Fix (The best), Sheal Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo, Deva Curl No Poo

Deep Conditioners: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose

Also, I seal with either Olive oil or Grapeseed oil.

Always use heat with deep conditioners and also do the baggy method occassionally during the week with my leave in. Also, I noticed with I cover my head with a silk scarf at night after moisturzing it traps the moisture in my hair as opposed to having nothing on youre head and just sleeping on a satin/silk pillow case because with low porosity hair it is hard to penetrate the hair shaft so you have to force it it either with heat to open up the follicles or a scarf.

Hope this helps