I agree with everyone here. My hair has been in protective styles for a while now. I want to learn some hair styles, but I believe nothing beats a simple hair regimen. I usually shampoo and condition my hair, but I recently got into using a co-wash. I love the way co-washing makes my hair feel. But sometimes I feel like I'm doing to much. There are so many things in the natural hair community to do (pre-poo, shampoo or co-wash, condition and/or deep condition, wash n go or protective style, moisturize and seal daily), and it can be overwhelming for a newly natural like myself. I got my hair cut in a curly bob back in May, and dealing with my hair is a struggle. I have the second edition Curly Hair Handbook and pick it up sometimes and it helps sometimes. I would love to just achieve a wash n go and be done.
Last relaxer: May or June 2007
BC: May 10, 2013
Type: 3b/3c
Hair properties: curly, wavy & fine texture; medium thick to thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity

Current Loves:
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Black African Soap Deep Cleansing, Shea Moisture Moisture Retention, Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying, Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla
Conditioner: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Leave-In: Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion