I was not going to watch Footloose but I ended up being talked into it. I should have stood my ground. It could not get much worse.

I typically do watch horror remakes to see if anyone can get remotely close. Psycho remake was odd, and that's saying something because Psycho is brilliantly odd. I love Vince Vaughn in different roles but he's really not a Norman Bates. If you're going to try it, do something like Bates Motel. Great! Different, and it expands on the story.

ETA: Or examples like Valmont, Dangerous Liaisons and Cruel Intentions. All basically the same *story or plot I should say* but done very differently. Same with Clueless being Emma. I don't mind that as much as 50 attempts at the same exact script.

I just read that they have remade Endless Love. It was not that great to begin with. Okay, but was no box office hit. I suspect Ice Castles is next. Oh snap! Never mind. I just remembered they already did that a few years ago.

This remake of Carrie gets thumbs up from me. It is better than most attempts. Up next... Either PLL and Ravenswood or another movie called Open Grave
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 01-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.