Personally, I wish people would stop posting dramatic thread titles regarding their negative co-wash experiences.
Originally Posted by Lady_Creole
I'm not going to make a big deal about this, but honestly this is a forum. People can post whatever they want, as long as it is truthful to their experience. If someone thinks a product or whatever is damaging their hair, skin, body then it's better that they post a "dramatic" thread title and we can have a discussion and they can update as they figure it out. That's better than staying quiet. Better a false alarm rather than no alarm in situations that may need it IMHO.

This was my original thread. I'm sorry if the title was too dramatic but if your hair was coming out in clumps like mine was you may find yourself wanting to warn others as well. I sincerely hope you will never understand how distressing it is to have your hair fall out like that.

AFAIK I can't change the title of the thread. If someone has any ideas on how to do this I am happy to oblige. I've definitely posted updates in bold at the top of the OP so if someone is alarmed by the title they can just click and read.
2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots/normal po. shaft. normal elasticity.

Currently using:
Low-poo: Jason Mango bodywash, CeraVe Foaming
[/B]Cowash: Cure Care + water
RO: Cure Care, V05 KL, G SAS
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF, DE Shine & Refine, AB Strong Hold gel, SM C&S milk
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646