All the courts here are closed today.
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
welcome to Canada - even a tornado taking out one of our courthouses didn't stop anything.

a blizzard is a minor annoyance!

Originally Posted by rouquinne
Whenever we have bad weather people start calling 911 at 6 am wanting to know if court will still be held and asking... "Can you explain to them that I can't make it because I am snowed in?" Or a cab won't come out (yeah, we don't have one) or my tire is flat or the dog ate my homework????

No. I don't know if court is still on or not. You'll have to call the Clerk of Court as opposed to 911 if you have court questions. Makes sense, if you think about it. Of course I say much nicer, but thats what I am thinking. I wish I could be a sarcastic as I wanted.

Hate it when I can't find product reviews. I'm thinking about trying a shower gel and body lotion for highly sensitive and allergic skin by Kneipp. I've seen it in a couple stores, but no reviews. It won't be a regular purchase. I just want to see if it might help me now. I've used several of their shower/bath gel samples. Pretty nice, and a very natural company.

* Although it says do not use on cracked skin and I always hate that, especially when a product is supposed to be "all natural". Will jojoba kill me if I do?
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 02-05-2014 at 10:59 PM.