View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #31
redcelticcurls

Send a message via Yahoo to redcelticcurls

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinabcurly
RCC-- Check which GF leave in you have...the GF CnS has glycerin but the SnS doesn't. There's a third, but I'm not sure of the ingred. on it. You might still be ok!

The only place I found Steiner is at timetospa.com & they're out- they have the liter but that's a bit much for a trial. Where do you usually get it from?

The ingred list for NG Nourishing Hemp conditioner (according to mynaturalmarketplace.com) has Hydrolyzed Soy Protein-- that's not right though- is it??

I keep saying I'm going to make my own condish too. Nothing ever seems to be "perfect" ya know? With all the cash I'm spending on buying & trying, I'm probably better off making my own. Who knows, I could be the next Jessicurl!
They're out?! I don't mind sending you a sample from my bottle. The sample is free if you just pay for the mailing...

I need to get some more of their DT. I'm almost out, and I really love that stuff. I only found it at timetospa. It is on ebay, but only under timetospa as a seller so far.

ETA: I checked my bottle of NG Hemp, and no hydrolized soy. Maybe that was from an older formula.

I do have a glycerin version of the GF, but oh well. I can always use it in my last week before color.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
redcelticcurls is offline   Reply With Quote