With the previous redesign, I had no clue where the CurlTalk link was, and it was all the way at the bottom of the site. Everything is just oddly positioned on the front page and is really big, so in order to get to the links that I visit most often, I have to scroll allllll way the down to the bottom. It would be helpful to have those links at the top of the page, then all the content below, if that makes sense. I sometimes miss the little CurlTalk text link in the midst of all the image buttons. I liked the design before that a lot, it was a bit more user friendly. I do agree that a lot of the information is geared toward the 4's. What I, and probably a lot of other people, have trouble with is looking for information on what ingredients or types of products to use on a certain type of porosity. Sure, there are product suggestions for curl patterns, but it doesn't leave me with the knowledge of what ingredients I should be looking for or avoiding for my porosity. An article on that would be super helpful, with a bit more detail than what I've already read. Granted, everyone's hair is different, but general guidelines would be a starting point. If it's out there, I have yet to find it.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Cond./ YTCucs, Giovanni TTTT
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed DC / CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, YTBbs
DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
OIL/STYLER: SM Elixir / KCCC, SS CEJ
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo

Last edited by sixelamy; 02-12-2014 at 08:08 AM.