I've been having pretty good hair days for a couple of weeks using GF Sleek & Shine leave in and the last of my stash of Aussie Gel +Water. I ran out of Too Shea the other day and needed a conditioner to hold me over while I wait for my Too Shea to arrive. I was looking at the Aussie products trying to find the replacement for Gel +Water (of course, I can't find it anywhere ), and I picked up some Aussie Moist conditioner and some Catch the Wave shampoo to clarify. My hair felt really squeaky after the shampoo, and I was nervous, but the Moist conditioner really performed for me. My hair is soft but not flyaway and I've got bigger clumps than I get when using the Too Shea. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get second day hair, too, as I looked in the mirror and realized that I could go out with my hair like this.

The Moist conditioner also worked well for my daughter- she typically needs more detangling and I need more moisture. I didn't have to use gobs of it to detangle her hair like I do with Suave or VO5. (Too Shea is too heavy for her and I can't seem to bring myself to buy an expensive conditioner for a 2 year old).

I'm thinking I will still need the moisture from the Too Shea, but I am so excited to have found an inexpensive conditioner to alternate with it.