View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 10:34 AM   #9
LipGlassHoney

Send a message via AIM to LipGlassHoney Send a message via Yahoo to LipGlassHoney

IMHO, I believe that Vonzell is a better singer because she has a wide vocal range and shows it off. Carrie has versatility when it comes to appearance but not vocally. Bo is just great and I think he should have dropped out because I don't even want him limited to what the AI people say he can do. He is excellent. Carrie doesn't sing well, at all, in her lower register. I used to have trouble with that also before getting trained while in college. I think that their is a certain winner pattern that AI wants to end. That is why when some contestants do a fabulous job, it is up to the judges to out certain comments in the voters minds so that voters will change their minds to what the judges, who are supposed to know what is good, think. Not all voters think this way but it really does affect the outcome. I am rooting for Vonzell.