@rbb - I'm not having any trouble viewing my likes. I am on CurlTalk via PC, and IIRC, you run a Mac... When I click the notification, it takes me to my profile where I can see a list of my posts that people have liked. The most recent is at the top and when I click that, it takes me directly to the post that was liked.

@Lady_Creole - I understand your frustration on posts going unanswered, but as a bit of perspective... I'll sometimes click through to read a post, then find that I don't have an answer for the person. If I don't have an answer, or don't know where to find one, it's not productive for me to reply with "Good question. I have no idea".

Many of the boards are busy, especially General Discussion. Not everyone reads every thread, some people read and don't have an answer, some posts just gradually end up on the bottom of the page where not everyone looks. Some people take a break from posting, but they still like to read threads. I'd suspect this sort of thing happens on most busy forums.

People often ask questions that have already been answered many times, or that are covered in a sticky if only they had used the search function or explored the boards before posting, or even something they could have answered for themselves with a quick google search. Whether right or wrong, sometimes veteran posters get tired of re-typing "I can't tell you what your hair type is without a picture of all your hair, dry and unmanipulated, without product", or other answers they've typed out too many times to count. Some of them, sometimes, will probably click into a thread, then read and move on simply because they don't want to take the time to reply right then. Again, right or wrong, I'd suspect this sort of thing happens on most forums.

@DaniGirl88 - I usually use the main site search to look for specific CurlTalk threads and hadn't really looked into the CurlTalk forum search function (bad GC). The main site search is way more visible than the forum search function in the teal bar, but anyway... If you click Search in the teal bar on CurlTalk, you can search for threads or posts with the given term or even tags. If you choose the advanced search option, you get all kinds of ways to narrow down your results and to sort them. It will allow you to sort results by ascending or descending date, or even only include results within a specific date range (from last visit up to 1 year ago, and newer than or older than). It does run slowly, at least for me, and I had to refresh after it spit out a completely blank results page. However, after a refresh I got a proper results page with useful sort order.

@atx_eve - I was going to get into suggestions here as well, but it ended up turning my post into a novelette. I took the liberty of sending them to you in a pm. Hope that's ok.

CG since 11/2011
2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Summer Products /Routine:
Clarifying: ACV rinses, Suave Professional Men Deep Clean Peppermint
Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
Co-washes: VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze or Strawberries & Cream
RO: VO5 KLS or S&C, Cure Care
LI (if needed): VO5 S&C, VO5 SC, Cure Care
Stylers: FSG, AIF,
Tresemme Flawless Curls Bouncy Curls gel
PT: IAGirl's (link) as needed