I really like the idea of having a Q&A section, especially considering that the CG method can be quite overwhelming in the beginning. However, if I'd be here for the first time trying to find my way into the world of CG, most of the questions listed on the first page would not immediately be helpful. I would want to learn more about the basics: What is the CG method? What is co-washing, low pooing, etc? How do I know what my properties are? A list of abbreviations and a list of ingredients (so for example, an overview of ingredients like sulphates, silicones, polyquats and what they possibly might do, also with some property specific indications), a list of most-used products here on the forum so that people have a better idea of where to start. I think the "browse topics" button is really useful, but as I said, the homepage would not be the most helpful for me as it is now.

One of the things I really like on the iPhone app is that I have an overview with "the latest." I love that it is so easy to see in what topics I participated and which ones have new responses. Perhaps I have overlooked it on the website, but even if this is the case, then I suppose it's still something to consider making better available.

I second the idea for a tagging option. I also love the like-function so I'm hoping that stays!

One of the things I find very convenient is signatures, especially those listing properties. I was wondering if there is a way to make us select our properties in the User CP and then list them below our avatar or something. Perhaps there is also a way to make these options easier to understand. There was this thread once (I've not been able to retrieve it, unfortunately) in which we tried to come up with an easier system since everyone does it differently. We figured that using abbreviations might work, so in my case it would look like this:

F - LP - HD - NE

This, then, would mean Fine, Low Porosity, High Density, Normal Elasticity.

Hmm I think that's it.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC

Beauty Is Not a Number