One more thing about the Burt's Bees. So back in the day I used to always buy matching shampoo and conditioner (how silly ha). The old Raspberry and Brazil Nut shampoo and condish worked nicely on my hair, but I think it was the conditioner that was so agreeable. Looking back, I think the shampoo was a bit drying, though not disastrous to my hair. I've certainly found better low-poos since then.

I think these were the ingredients to the old BB Raspberry and Brazil Nut conditioner:

water, centrimonium bromide, cetearyl alcohol, sucrose laurate, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, triticum vulgare (wheat) protein, betaine, glycerin, honey, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, glucose, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, fragaria vesca (strawberry) fruit extract, citrus reticulata (tangerine/petitgrain) leaf oil, litsea cubeba fruit oil, vanillin, artemisia pallens (davana) oil, polysorbate 60, fragrance, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase

Judging by the ingredients, I guess I could see why my hair liked it: cationic surfactant, fatty alcohol, emollient, hydrolized protein, hydrolized protein.... so those are things that are good for my hair. I remember I tried mixing honey into my condish once and my hair loved it... wondering if the honey in this was playing a role. I guess I just sorta found a good conditioner for my hair kind of blindly... I didn't know anything about ingredients back then. Too bad they changed the formula.
fine - low/normal porosity - medium density - normal elasticity.

Currently using:
Cowash: Cure Care diluted with water 1:1
RO: Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime
Styler: UFD CM (old formula), FSG + CNPF
PT: IAgirl's gelatine

Experimenting with: no guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, gelatin gel

Recent findings: my hair likes Cure Care diluted with water as a cowash; does NOT like guar h.c.!

iherb discount code: CFN646