It os refreshing that a judge basically called the 18 year old NJ teen suing her parents a spoiled brat, and shut her down. They will revisit the college tuition claim a bit later, but she can forget the $650 A WEEK request for "child support". Who the eff are you kidding? With her claims, I seriously do not doubt that she left home on her own because she did not like the rules her parents set. She refused to follow an after 11 pm curfew, refused to do chores, and refused to break up with her boyfriend. Mom and dad do need to ease up on the last one. Let her find out for herself. You say no, she will fall for him that much harder. As far as the other two go, it's their house and their money you are after. College is a privilege, not a right. And you have no claim to almost $700 a week for living expenses. It's time for her to learn that.

I swear, some of the commenters on that story are crazy. Parents should completely support their child until they are 26 to 28 years old. Needy bas*ards. That would be the parents and the ADULTS.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??