Haha. A bunch of curlies at a carnival sounds pretty fun to me.

Aw. One of the guys that helped rescue the children when their mom drove into the ocean at Daytona is from Western North Carolina. He was sweet in interviews. Still very shaken up and said he would never get the image of the kids begging for help out of his mind.

"What if I hadn't been there? What if Stacey hadn't been there? Everybody else was just driving by videotaping. What if we hadn't done that? Would it have been another Susan Smith deal where she murdered three kids? Come to find out -- four of them -- they say she's pregnant," he says.

"I threw my car in park and took off as fast as I could. I'm almost 300 pounds, so that ain't fast," Tesseneer says.

"Them kids, the way they looked, outstretched arms, it was just terrifying," he says.

Yep, he's a country boy. He praised the other man who assisted, Stacey Robinson, to no end. He wanted to make sure everyone knew how quickly he laid his hands on the kids.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??