I have to say I think I might be in love

This stuff first off isn't loaded with Aloe and Glycerin
For me that's a big deal because my hair hates both in large amounts. In small doses it's not a big deal but most custard type products are just loaded with them and therefore I cannot use them.

I put this stuff in my hair yesterday and it was amazing!!! It's been awhile since I found a styler that was moisturizing, with hold, elongated my curls, but didn't cause them to lose their shape. Overall I was doing this

I used it with a gel that flaked up pretty bad with it unfortunately, but I plan on mixing it with something else next time. It's CG to which is awesome and I found it at Sally's.

Water (Aqua), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis). Henna (Lawsonia inermis) Extract, Hops (Humulus Lupulus) Extract, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Extract, Black Cherry (Prunus Serotina) Bark Extract, Soapbark (Quillaia Saponaria) Extract, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) Oil, Polyquaternium 11, Polyquaternium 37, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (HoneyExtract), Yacon (Smallanthussonchifolius), Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone