Without a diagnosis its impossible to do more than guess on grow back.

All I do know is a healthy lifestyle puts your body into the best state to permit or encourage regrowth. Don't underestimate the effect lifestyle habits have on your physical health and mental wellbeing: when I started my last degree I was blown away by the published research.

Be aware that stress is more than life events - the body is out into a state of stress by smoking, poor diet, being very over or underweight, disturbed sleep patterns and so on. One affects another: caffeine, alcohol and smoking all cause less restful/ quality of sleep even if not less quantity of sleep.

Be very careful supplementing: micronutrients are absorbed and utilised synergistically and in opposition, you can WORSEN imbalances by randomly supplementing individually or in small groups. If a micronutrient is prescribed by a doctor in response to a blood test result absolutely take that.

If you ever dye your hair again discuss the itching and tingling with the stylist and *insist* on a skin patch test. If they aren't interested go elsewhere. It may have been nothing but some allergic reactions (PPD and related compounds) are potentially life threatening and can occur suddenly.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect