I am not sure what I would have done. There are some procedures out there that I do not see as a big deal at all. I don't consider peels or rejuvenation's to be a big deal. I've heard of people getting fat sucked out of one part of their body and having it added back to another to plump. You're just relocating there If it's tasteful, I don't see that as a big deal. Botox kind of freaks me out a little. I know there is a risk of reactions, and then you get frozen face when people take it too far BUT there are other alternatives. I would possibly consider something of that nature. I only have 2 visible wrinkles at this point, and they are not deep and really do not bother me. Both are from 38 years of laughter. I might consider micro liposuction, if ever needed. The incision is very small, you have less bruising, and the recovery time is cut down. I really don't think I have any issues that exercise could not fix at this point, other than a few spider veins that popped up after a surgery in my teens.

I do agree that people need to keep the work light, if they have it done. There are feather lifts now and laser treatments that can take years off and are not invasive or as risky as having your face peeled off or the structure changed. I could never do a full face lift, implants, have a rod hammered into my nose, etc.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??