Okay I already try to finish everything before getting new things but whenever I happen to buy something that doesn't work, it just goes onto the shelf and sits there.

This is my list of things in the bathroom:

Sulphate poo
Neutral Shampoo

Low poo
De Tuinen Mexican Cactus

Conditioner
Aubrey Organics GPB
Curl Junkie Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil
Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner

Detangler/LI
Kinky-Curly Knot Today

Stylers
Body Shop Cottonseed Curl Booster
Curl Junkie Curl Queen
Jane Carter Solution Wrap & Roll
Kinky-Curly Original Curling Custard (okay this is actually empty)
Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Creme

It's more than I thought it would be. I think I'm going to give my low poo to my boyfriend or my mum because I don't like it. It disagrees with my low porosity hair and just sits on it. I hate the GPB conditioner because my hair sheds like crazy when I've used that. I've almost finished the bottle so I'm thinking of just throwing out that last bit.

The Jane Carter Solution products I've only used once because I got an allergic reaction to them. I've put them on the swap board but haven't had any luck so far.

I've used the Body Shop Cottonseed Curl Booster only a few times and never had luck with it. I bought it despite knowing that there are polyquats in it. My hair just doesn't like polyquats and gets massive build-up. This is why I haven't finished my bottle of CJ CQ either. I have about 1/5 of the bottle left.

The Foxy Curls Creme is left from my pre-CG days. I loved it, but I don't dare using it any more because it has cones in it. However, I've used that product successfully for over a year when using a low poo (ABBA True Curls Shampoo), so I've been thinking about giving it a try again, just to see how my hair responds.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC

Beauty Is Not a Number