Haha. You've still got time left on your break. Nothing wrong with resting for bit.

I wish I could find my book!! I have one particular book in mind that I need to finish reading, but I have no idea where I put it. :-/ Oh well, it may be a movie night. TV only works until 2 or 3 am and then it's all infomercials. I hate those with a passion. So glad one of the part timers I worked with during my last week isn't a regular employee anymore. I forgot how picky she was with the tv. All she wants to watch is home shopping networks and infomercials because neither run the risk of cussing or sex scenes. It's must be hard being that up tight, especially around adults. No one here is under 21. I think we will live if someone says damn or hell.

ETA: I mean, the woman was my substitute elementary school bus driver more times than I could count. She was one of the many high school or new college students that volunteered to drive for their former school for extra money. I know she heard way worse on the bus in the 80's than you hear on cable in the 2000's.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 03-15-2014 at 04:31 PM.