if this the Democrat, i'd HATE to see what the Republicans are like:

State Rep. Uses Sledgehammer To Destroy Homeless People's Possessions | ThinkProgress

does Hawaii have recall legislation?

or compassionate people?

Originally Posted by rouquinne
That is lovely. I don't suppose there is anything more practical and productive that he could do with his time. Or the money he boasted about using to send them off to other cities in the US. It's not like anyone else has homeless people.

*I am sure it gets frustrating. I was in NY in the very early 90's. The homeless population was incredibly large, and that was a hard thing to see. I was frequently stepping over 20 people sleeping on a 30 ft section of sidewalk during the day. There was undeniably a major sanitation problem. Not only that but we were warned by numerous locals to watch our backs at all time. Several had bad luck, several had bad problems and would scam you or steal from you in a second but never accept actual help. You will have half the citizens yelling help us and half yelling help them. One has to compromise (hopefully more toward the side of shelters, etc), but beating shopping carts has jack to do with that.

I wonder if he is a democrat anarchist. I actually know plenty of dems who take issue with excessive hand outs to those who will not make an effort.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 03-27-2014 at 05:07 AM.