^ I missed that. I'll have to look at it sometime soon.

I have a lipstick rant with visual aids that may require two posts.

NO!
Attachment 44212
STOP!
Attachment 44213
Really, unless it's Halloween or a rave (and you have time travelled to the 90's... Quit it!
Attachment 44214

Some of the purple lipsticks (which are super trendy right now) get on my last nerve. I want to snatch the persons lips off and throw them, because I care. I also can not stand some of the "nudes" aka death by Creamsicle.

Attachment 44215

They are so flat it's not even funny. I do love some of the purple shades with added depth (by ombre or different colors added in the center) or the ones that are deeper colors.

Attachment 44216
^ I like that a little better when another shade is added that blends them a touch more but it's still cool and not the dark liner all around with light lipstick.

I love violets, plums, etc... So many beautiful shades but lavender is not one of them. I keep seeing so many girls in tutorials that constantly wear obnoxious pinks and purples.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Hahaha! Your post is funny but I must say I dont agree. I love all of the colors you posted! I wish I could get away with wearing them all anytime of day. To each their own
Originally Posted by Banafrit
Tis true. I had a light blue in my 20's that I sometimes wore to clubs but that's as far as I would go. Fun once in a blue moon. I just have a very hard time finding the dusty pastel shades appealing on women. It's such a harsh contrast. Especially in the matte formulations, imho.

I do love purples, and there are some of the lighter and brighter I like a little more.

Say It, I Dare You ~ Makeup/Beauty Style-imageuploadedbycurltalk1399298446.166218.jpg
(This only because it has 2 colors and 2 formulations. It's still got way too many pastel megawatt's for me. Lol)

Say It, I Dare You ~ Makeup/Beauty Style-imageuploadedbycurltalk1399298552.827416.jpg
Say It, I Dare You ~ Makeup/Beauty Style-imageuploadedbycurltalk1399298760.358889.jpg

Still not for me (other than the last. i have something similar but not quite as purple/purple). I am more of a berry toned person. I love the deep fall colors. Some sheer medium & deeper shades.

Say It, I Dare You ~ Makeup/Beauty Style-imageuploadedbycurltalk1399298915.046083.jpg
Say It, I Dare You ~ Makeup/Beauty Style-imageuploadedbycurltalk1399298930.029709.jpg

^ I still like it a little deeper but I love the pink in that. It's beautiful on her.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 05-05-2014 at 09:18 AM.