I am often puzzled when I get on a makeup tutorial binge. I keep wondering why these young ladies are apologizing every 5 minutes. "Oh, God! A thunderstorm just rolled in and has killed my lighting. I am sorry! I am so sorry." Turn on another light and move on. "I know some of you hate my new background and I am so sorry. I had to move the ........... and ......." Screw em, and move on. "Before I show you my makeup collection as requested by several subscribers I want to make it clear that I am not bragging or showing off. I have been collecting makeup for a very long time. I did not buy this all at once .............." I'm a makeup hoarder and I hear you. Screw the kids with no job and no hoard (as of yet) and move on. ETA: That one was really strange because the lady is a makeup artist. You should know they are going to have a rather massive and impressive collection between personal and client products. It's their job.* It's a little sad to see so many people feeling like they have to apologize in every other breath. It's makeup tutorials. It's fun, and handy for tips, but it's not that serious.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 05-05-2014 at 10:41 PM.