The Domed Shadow Brush by chance? I use that thing like crazy. I got the set last year and it took me a little while to use some of the others, but I did. I love the other shadow brush for creams. I use the brow brush for my brow powder and to do cream or shadow eyeliner and I use some of the smaller brushes to pin point conceal or get in the corner of my eyes without leaving a big old mess.

Sorry you are not having luck with foundations. I tend to go more toward the dry side and that has it's own set of problems too. What do you do? I hope the MAC will work well. I have heard a few pro's (doing tutorials) say to focus on finding a foundation that works the longest. You more than likely won't find one that works all day, but if you can get 5 or 6 hours without having to blot or set again, it's a good thing.

ETA: In other words, the "All Day Oil Control" claim is usually exaggerated or misleading, unless days are now 4 or 5 hours long. It's just like the reduces signs of aging in one week! There is no miracle in a jar, stuff takes longer to work, and sometimes going half a day before you have to touch up is a great thing. It beats an hour or two, and will stop women from throwing away several foundations because they did not last 10 hours or longer.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Yep that's the one! Not the deluxe crease brush (although I do use that one from time to time) but the other brush. PERFECT for blending! I've used the pointed (eyeliner?) brush as a pencil brush but I've never used the angled brush or the other detailer brush. I just wish I would've bought the ones I regularly use individually instead of that whole set.

The weird thing about my skin is that it's only oily when I put makeup on it. I JUST started wearing makeup like last October and I just remember having an oily t-zone but by noon, after putting on a whole face of makeup, I can end up greasy all. over. my. face. Even my cheeks! I blot and reapply powder sometimes but it just gets frustrating.

I don't like the look of full coverage foundation so I'm still experimenting until I find the right one:
-Clinique SuperBalanced
-Covergirl Clean for Oily Skin
-Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 (I noticed this one started oxidizing so I don't use it anymore)
-Covergirl BB Cream (really just a tinted moisturizer with spf)
-I also really love the Garnier BB cream
Originally Posted by lovebonita

Hmmm. I wonder if particular ingredients are bothering you since you just notice it when you put on foundation. I have used a few moisturizers that did the same to me.

I use the Real Techniques DSB for concealing. Since it is made to go in the crease of your eye it can easily glide around your entire eye. It blends in my under eye concealer perfectly. The other brush is really good for blending too, even with the creams. The point helps me get to into the inner corner well. It would be nice if they sold more of those separately. I have purchased 3 sets so far because they had brushes I really wanted in each. The Dual Fiber kit with white handles is nice. Powder brush, contour brush, and fluffy blending shadow brush. 3 is a little easier to manage than 5 or 6. I find a way to use the others, but I really love the individual options. The prices are not bad either.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??