@sixelamy, I'm glad I saw your post. My scalp was a little dry and I couldn't figure out at first what was going on. I haven't done a heavy coconut oil pre-poo with a good massage in awhile. I was experimenting with oil amounts to see if I could get away without using shampoo afterwards. Now I have found out that if my hair isn't saturated it just doesn't have as nice of an effect so I really need to slather it on and do massages. I've also started doing random massages with my finger tips. It's so soothing when I'm feeling stressed, but even nice when someone else does it.

I found a picture from December or January, and I want to do a side by side comparison of my length then and now. Anyone know how to make those side by side comparison photos?
Originally Posted by lolo918
Good, I'm glad I could be a reminder for you! I'm the same, I have to slather it on for it to really do anything for me - glad I'm not the only one.

If you don't have photoshop, you can look for pizap on google. It's an online based photo editor where you can do collages, it has a side by side option, then just download after you're done. I use it a lot and love it.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Conditioner/ YTCucs
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed DC / CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, YTBbs
DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
OIL/STYLER: SM Elixir / KCCC
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo