Good luck, Corrina! I'm so very glad you have the inside scoop so that you know your surgeon is good. You're in good physical condition (martial arts ) and that's a big plus also.

Lots of positives going in and all of us sending you warmest wishes for an excellent outcome.
Originally Posted by curlypearl
Thank you. It's been over 5 years since I've needed real surgery (I don't count my nerve ablations as real surgery). And I'm not getting it done at the hospital where I work, which admittedly feels a bit weird. But it's because I don't care for the surgeons who do back procedures there. And I'm sure I'll barely have time to think about it between now and then- between the leave of absence paperwork and the appointments for pre-surgical testing and medical clearance, the next two week are sure to be a blur.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel