There is a commercial where a guy says "out here" a few times and I automatically respond with... "in the perimeter there are no stars. Out here we is stoned immaculate." Get out of my head Jim Morrison!! The next thing you know I am talking about meeting women named Freedom & Enterprise. That was a rather great poem. Just like Texas Radio and the Big Beat was a great song.

I still halfway swear (not fully because I know better) that Morrison is alive and lives in my town. Lol. A guy I took creative writing classes with in the 90's was so Morrison it would give you chills. Looked exactly like him, but aged. Same hair, same face, but he had chipped teeth. Wine bottles with burnt down candles in them lined high shelves in his house. That was it. Just hundreds of wine bottles on shelves which reminded me of a giant wall poster I had of Jim surrounded by wine bottles. He was a former poet and when he read you his work or he got on a tangent he was almost frightening. I couldn't go back to his house after the last thing he brain stormed and I wrote down. The experience was insanity. Brilliant insanity. His last name was Revere, just like the Midnight Rider. Freak-y
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 05-17-2014 at 08:55 PM.