So many baby bunnies are leaving their burrows right now and they are all over my road. I have seen at least 10 of the cutest little cotton tails in the past 2 days. I want to take them all home, but good luck catching them.

I am already so sick of the Creationism vs Evolution debate. I've been sick of it for years, and years, and years. I was raised Southern Baptist but yet I believe in Evolution. And??? One was about as life shattering for me as the other. *I can see that, and life goes on..." Quit acting like people will collapse if they believe it, and if they don't. And if you believe in Evolution stop telling Christians that they can not because their Bible is supposed to be taken literally. They have evolved and you should have no problem with at least grasping this concept. I see so many Atheists who believe in Evolution doubting science when it counters something else they believe in. That's a human thing. It all boils down to a game of, "I'm right, admit it". You all care so much about the children you deem ignorant. :-/ My ass.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 05-18-2014 at 06:33 AM.