I live down South in Louisiana and it stays hot and very humid here almost all year round. The dew points get low where I live at during late Fall through the Winter Season only.

The worst time is Summer time. Which is why, right now I can't wait until Fall comes around again. I have not been using gel in my hair, but I just may end up resorting too before Summer Season ends. Right now, I have been prepooing my hair with either JBCO, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, or one of my oil mixtures. To cleanse i use SM Curl and Shine Shampoo. To condition I use SM Anti-Breakage Masque. For my leave in+detangler, I use It's A 10 Miracle Leave In. And to style my hair, I use Mixed Chicks Leave In. I always keep a scrunchie with me. Because normally I eventually end up pulling my hair back into a ponytail anyways. As, I don't like the feeling of having a lot of hair on my neck when its hot. And at this time, the temps around here have been around 90 each day.
3b Hair- low density, high porosity, scalp eczema suffer

Cleansers:
Neutrogena T-Sal Scalp Build up Control Shampoo
Nizoral Shampoo

Conditioner: DB Pumpkin Conditioner

Scalp Treatments:
Kenalog Topical Spray
Clocortolone Pivalate Cream 0.1%
Tea Tree Oil mixed with warm Olive Oil (used as a pre-shampoo hair and scalp oil treatment)

Current Styler:
CRN Almond Jai Twiting Butter (being used for doing wash n gos/buns/ponytails with)