I live down South in Louisiana and it stays hot and very humid here almost all year round. The dew points get low where I live at during late Fall through the Winter Season only.

The worst time is Summer time. Which is why, right now I can't wait until Fall comes around again. I have not been using gel in my hair, but I just may end up resorting too before Summer Season ends. Right now, I have been prepooing my hair with either JBCO, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, or one of my oil mixtures. To cleanse i use SM Curl and Shine Shampoo. To condition I use SM Anti-Breakage Masque. For my leave in+detangler, I use It's A 10 Miracle Leave In. And to style my hair, I use Mixed Chicks Leave In. I always keep a scrunchie with me. Because normally I eventually end up pulling my hair back into a ponytail anyways. As, I don't like the feeling of having a lot of hair on my neck when its hot. And at this time, the temps around here have been around 90 each day.
3B natural hair

Current Regimen: Daily Bunning

Products currently using:
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner ( I do use it with steam)
Protein Conditioner- Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner (I do use it with steam.)
Shea Moisture Transtioning Milk
Pre-Poo Treatment- I switch between Regular and Extra Dark JBCO ( The lines I use from are - Jamaican Mango & Lime, Tropic Isle Living, and Sunny Isle)