Many years back I bought a DevaCare Kit with all full sized products in it. Plus, I purchased the Curly Girl Handbook too. I loved reading the handbook. But, the products didn't live up to any of my expectations. Plus, these products are very costly, and I ended up realizing that the DevaCurl line is not for me. I have naturally very dry hair. And, the products, I found at least for my hair wasn't providing it with any moisture. The longer I continued to use them, the drier my hair was actually becoming. Also, I find the products not to smell all that good either. So, I eventually ended up throwing all those products away.

I had been on the fence for a long time about trying the Jessicurl line. As I had this same feeling that it wouldn't be moisturizing to my naturally dry curls really at all. And, I have spent a ton of money on hair products, and I don't have anymore to waste. Based upon you ladies experiences with both lines, I feel that Jessicurl products wouldn't benefit my hair more so than the DevaCurl products did.

The most expensive brands of products that I currently use in my hair is Mixed Chicks and It's A10. Otherwise, the rest of the products I use come from either CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Sally's and they are highly affordable (costing less than $10) and do work for my hair.
3B natural hair

Current Regimen: Daily Bunning

Products currently using:
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo
Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Conditioner ( I do use it with steam)
Protein Conditioner- Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner (I do use it with steam.)
Shea Moisture Transtioning Milk
Pre-Poo Treatment- I switch between Regular and Extra Dark JBCO ( The lines I use from are - Jamaican Mango & Lime, Tropic Isle Living, and Sunny Isle)

Last edited by Reservechic; 06-25-2014 at 04:58 PM.