After 5 years with a stylist I have raved about (on here and elsewhere), I have decided to walk away. While I like him very much and feel like we're almost friends, he has apparently become so comfortable with me that he thinks he can give me any cut he wants and I'll be back for more. A month ago, I went in for a tiny, tiny trim. I'm pretty sure he cut off almost 3 inches, and I will now spend most of the summer with the dreaded triangle head. He knew very well that I was trying to grow my hair. However, I'm not overly upset because this has given me the push I needed to go for a Deva cut. There are 7-8 salons in my area with Deva trained stylists. One in particular caught my interest more than the others, so I plan to schedule an appointment for sometime in August. I never straighten my hair, so my hair being uneven will not bother me. Uneven curls suit the shape of my face very well.

It will be awkward leaving my stylist because most of my family goes to him and loves him, and he always asks about me. *sigh* But, it's time to move on. I don't trust him with my hair anymore, and that's all there is to it.
2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.