This doesn't make you a snob, it means you have a great head on your shoulders and know you're worth more to have someone at the same level as you

I hated POF with a passion... nobody read mine either. I can't even count how many booty call messages I got, or people wanting to put me down to make themselves feel better. It's so ridiculous that we have to subject ourselves to these people. I wish somehow dating sites could weed out all the junk.

i'm being a snob and i know i'm being a snob, but i can't help it; i want someone in my life that i can TALK to!

over the past couple of weeks, i've had messages from guys on PoF who obviously are NOT reading my profile - the stereotype NASCAR, hunting, fishing, he-man type. and their careers have been: long-haul trucker, superintendant, janitor, though most people make up something cute for that setting.

AND.... education levels have been high-school or "some high-school".

i've been deleting the messages without responding.

because i'm a snob...

and i shouldn't feel like i have to apologize for wanting someone with more of an education and a job and at least a couple of the same interests.

*sigh*
Originally Posted by rouquinne
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Cond./ Giovanni TTTT
RO/LI: CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, YTCucs
DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
OIL/STYLER: SM Elixir / KCCC, SS CEJ
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo