Reading through all of these comments is really sad. I was born with naturally straight hair, but I can promise I had several curly haired friends growing up and never ever teased them about it. In fact, I was jealous. A couple years later my hair had a natural wave, then went naturally curly I would definitely say it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It happened this past summer and when I went back to school, my friends said things like:

"Don't you know perms are bad for your hair?"
"I thought you were naturally straight. You should straighten your hair, it looks better then."
"Woah, what happened to your hair?"

I usually just sass back at them. When they tell me to straighten my hair, I tell them to curl theirs, and then they kind of back off. But I have to say, all the guys I've met with my new hair love it, so that's a plus. I think the girls are just jealous Plus my hair and I have stopped fighting and started getting along. It's like my hair always wanted to be curly!

Despite some people's jealously stupid comments, I wouldn't trade my hair for the world.
Mostly 2c hair, with a little mix of 2b to the back. Not on the CG method yet, but plan on going on it ASAP.
SHAMPOO: Paul Mitchell Lemon Clarifying
CONDITIONER: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth
DEEP CONDITIONER: Organix Morrocan Oil Cream
STYLING: Garnier Sleek and Shine Serum, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Daily Styling Spray, and Suave Captivating Curls Whipped Mousse