You know what, lately I've been applying more Elucence as a leave-in after I condish wash, then wrapping in an Aquis microfiber towel while I do my makeup, etc. Then I let my hair down, apply my Biolage (R.I.P. Biolage) in sections, and diffuse dry. Now it only takes me about 10 minutes to diffuse, as opposed to 20-25 before when I would apply products to wet hair and dry. Is that a form of plopping?? I like it because it seems to elongate my 3c curls, which is odd because as others have said it seems to mostly increase curls.
3C, fine corkscrew. Carlos at Devachan devotee. "I don't poo, do you?" No Pooing for a year and a half. Holy grail products include: Kenra Moisturizing Treatment, Nioxin Scalp Therapy,Devacurl No-Poo Ouidad Botanical Boost alternated with Bumble and Bumble Leave-In, Ouidad Deep Treatment, and Biolage Gellee Gel. I HAVE FOUND ALL MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS FOR CONSISTENT, RELIABLE GOOD HAIR DAYS!!!

"Hon, can you make me a scotch on the rocks? And can you make the rocks be my Vicodin?"--Karen from Will and Grace

"You're tacky and I hate you."--Fancypants to Jack Black in "School of Rock"