View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 03:03 PM   #22
love yourself first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cehua
Quote:
Originally Posted by curltopia
Cehua-

Hazel is a blend of green and brown (or sometimes green and gray). It is a beautiful eye color that I really like, particuarly on men But I like brown eyes a lot too.......
That is what I thought hazel was. I always thought her eyes were green green because that is what I read in a magazine. But to tell you the truth I never really looked.

My uncles, some of my cousins, and my niece have green eyes but their eye color is a deeper green so if their eye color is green then perhaps Noemie's eye color is hazel. Gosh, I am a little embarrassed that I have given her eye color this much thought.

I have medium-light brown eyes. I love all eye colors especially those that are saturated with pigment (e.g., black, dark brown, green, deep blue).

I love the combination of deep blue eyes and brown skin. Some of my motherís brothers are like that and they were quite the ladyís man.

I better get back to work. BF is away and I should not be thinking about men and eyes. I glanced at your Alejandro Sanz post and had to tear myself away .

Keep the shampoo recommendations coming!
ITA!!

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
- Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
love yourself first is offline   Reply With Quote