View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 11:13 AM   #23
Who Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amneris
sexy is pretty much an attitude, as Meghuney demonstrated. Some of the sexiest people out there aren't necessarily that pretty. I never thought Kim Cattrall was especially good looking, (she's OK) but she always portrays herself, on Sex and the City or in real life, with supreme confidence and extreme self-love, and people are attracted to that. It has very little to do with size, age, colouring, weight, race etc. even though the media would have us think otherwise.
But in order to be sexy, you need to know yourself, make peace with yourself, and be comfortable with yourself - so what if you don't have a 6-pack stomach or big boobs? (you as in generic you....)
I agree with this, but I also think there's something just innate in some people. They're just born with it! The same way some people are just really easy to talk to, some people are just sexy. Everything you said above I think can make a person sexier, but you may still never be at the level of someone who was born with it, and is practicing those things.