When I got my hair cut by Carolina at Madusalon, I did not really loose any length, but rather she just shaped my hair so that it was less poofy and it helped it to be more curly. I honestly don't see how you could get a "bad" haircut with the way she cuts hair, which is dry and curl by curl.

They schedule the deva appointments with lots of time and, in my case, she really took her time and evaluated each curl while she cut. It was a very different experience than I've had at ANY salon when usually they cut wet and larger sections at once. I have never loved my hair as much as I do now.

Also, Carolina has naturally curly hair, so she knows what curly hair is all about, which helps. I'm sure that if you went with her and you talked to her about your concerns and fears, she would be able to reassure you.

Ultimately, I don't think that there is anyone who can make you loose your nervous anxious feelings when you're getting your hair done by them for the first time. We all have that fear of the unknown. Still, there are decent places where us curlies can go!

I wish you the best of luck! Please let us know who you pick and how your appointment goes.
3B with some 3a. Fell off but am now back on the CG bandwagon and looking for my HG products.