View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 04:35 PM   #4
kimmyc

I usually wash every 3-4 days. I started by trying CG a year ago and I really needed to wash sometimes. I bought HCC and loved it. I know it doesn't suds up but it really leaves my hair feeling clean. I alternate between HCC, Deva No Poo, Low Poo and Suave Coconut cond. for washing now and have had no problems.

I think I had to wash with something every other day for a while and then I gradually got to every 3-4 days. I can go up to the 5th day sometimes in the winter!! On the in between days if I wet my hair I only condition the ends enough to detangle and that's it. If I put conditioner on my hair and got it near the roots that would make my hair look blah and a little greasy.

If you really massage your scalp when you wash with whatever you're using and just concentrate on putting conditioner on your ends, you may find you can put more time between washes after a while.