I am loving Jessicurl right now. It took me over a week to figure it out, but, I am slowly beginning to love her products. I also love the Devacurl line, EMB conditioner, CK, B&A gel, AG re-coil, and Sauve M&H as a conditioner wash. I really want to try Aloeba and Gelebration, but where on earth would it fit in my bathroom?

Kimberly
Originally Posted by 1228kimberly
Kimberly - I really want Jessicurl to work for me, but I seem to get frizz with NO curl enhancement whatsoever!!! The Awe Inspiralling is the only styling product that I have consistently good results with (used over Boots for 2nd day hair), & her Aloeba condish works well for my hair, too. What did you learn to do in order to make them work for you? I would love to get the curl enhancing benefits of the RR or Gelebration that everyone else seems to be getting

Thanks,
Kathy
Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I