Kimberly - I really want Jessicurl to work for me, but I seem to get frizz with NO curl enhancement whatsoever!!! The Awe Inspiralling is the only styling product that I have consistently good results with (used over Boots for 2nd day hair), & her Aloeba condish works well for my hair, too. What did you learn to do in order to make them work for you? I would love to get the curl enhancing benefits of the RR or Gelebration that everyone else seems to be getting

Thanks,
Kathy
Originally Posted by kjwavy
Let's see.....where to begin. First of all, I have had a lot of input from some really great girls here and Jess herself. Their collaboration mixed with mine has come up with this. Please note this changes daily

Wash with a rotation of HCC and Suave M&H conditioner

Rinse with Honey (2 tablespoons in 4 cups of water) and condtion with Too Shea before I rinse out the honey. Finger comb my hair. I leave all of this on until I am ready to get out of the shower.

Rinse upside down with cold water. Leave my head upside down as I do the following:

Gentley squeeze excess water out. Use about 1 dime size of EMB as a leave-in

Rake in 1 puddle of RR mixed with CCSS (I mixed two-three tablespoons of CCSS into the bottle of RR and shook the heck out of it).

Scrunch with microfiber towel and add three more puddles.of RR/CCSS combo. Some upside down, some with hair shaken to each side and make sure I get the halo area too. Scrunch with towel again.

This is the part I am still working on; all three give me good results.

Use CK before the above routine

Use B&A gel or Re-Coil after the above routine.

I also DT once a week with Jessicurl DT mixed with honey and Coconut oil on wet hair. I use heat with DT.

Key things for me are to not touch my hair with my hands. I even keep a little piece of microfiber towel in my purse for when I use Awe spray to refresh. At first I loved plopping, but, the above routine gives me less frizz and encourages the curl.

I also was not using enough product according to Jess. Using more helped, but, I can NOT use CCSS except for the little bit mixed with RR or I get frizzy. A little helps out, but a lot makes a mess for me.

HTH,

Kimberly