Wow! It's been so long since I've been on NC. I used to live here, and then I got a new job 4 months ago and have been M.I.A! How I missed you all. Well it's summertime now and I'm off (I'm a teacher).

SO...I will add....

Pixicurl (who I just heard is getting married---CONGRATULATIONS! ) wrote...

"i'm in a constant battle between one condition and elucence MB conditioner which i also love.... i was a faithful devacurl user but after the "one condition 'cone crisis" after lorraine massey's january interview, i convinced myself that my hair felt producty with one condition. so i got elucence and alternated, ran out of one condish, and used elucence exclusively. THEN i decided i missed one condish, got a liter, sold the rest of my elucence and now i'm thinking it feels producty again. what is WRONG with me!!!!??!?!?!?"

Guess what...I mix these two. It started as an accident b/c I ran out of Deva One and only had a palmful left, so I put that in and then added EMB. So what I do now is this...First a palmful or two of Deva One, then a palmful of Elucence MB. SOOO GOOOD. Consistently good results. I'm still using Nexxus Redif. Gel over CK, and HCC to wash. Loving my hair. ALSO since I started mixing these two (a couple of months ago) I keep getting compliments on how great my hair smells--even from perfect strangers!
Originally Posted by curlywally
Welcome back! As soon as I saw your name I thought "wow, haven't seen her in a while!"

I actually mix them sometimes too. I'll use One C to detangle and then if I just feel I need a little extra moisture, I'll throw some Elucence over it. I really like this combo too. I don't use it all the time but I do it a couple times a week.
2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.