Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 05:43 PM   #19
LavenderCurls

Quote:
Oh no, don't mess with it when it is dry with your hands. Just spray it and use a microfiber towel to scrunch it. My hair is a frizzy mess when my hands get anywhere near my dry hair Right before it is dry I add a little Awe spray and scrunch with the towel. It really help my hair w/ volume and curl definition.

What do you use for a leave-in? Some can make my hair flat. EMB does not weigh my hair down at all.

And ITA about your Susan comment!

ETA: look below I have pictures now too
I'll have to try that, Kimberly, thanks for the suggestion! I wish my AWE wasn't at work, I'll have to bring it home tomorrow . I use VO5 Milk Moisture and just got my Elucence (and Curl Keeper) on Saturday. Love the Elucence - still playing around with the CK and getting the right amount under the gel de jour.

I looked at your pictures in the other thread before I logged on. Your hair kinda sorta is like mine (guess that's why we're in the same hair forum, huh? ) I wish mine would lift like yours, but it doesn't wanna. Dang hair has a mind of it's own. Although, I think actually it looks okay - it's my how face looks depending on what the hair does. Does that make sense?

Your hair is fabulous, by the way!!
Best definition winner: KCCC
Best volume winner: LOOB
pw: vanilla
LavenderCurls is offline   Reply With Quote